Energy Conservation Achievement
We transform energy data into performance efficiency and help our customers establish continuous improvement programs for energy management. Our service offerings are designed for quality, reliability and sustainability.
Mouse over each arrow to learn how energy gets conserved and energy costs get reduced »
Our Energy Conservation Services
- Empower our customers to make better energy-related decisions through fact-based comparisons and a vendor-neutral approach
- Enable transformation of complex energy data into operating strategies
- Deliver results that meet our customers’ business objectives
Our Approach to Energy Conservation
- Provide objective due diligence through our independent assessment of energy intensive systems operations
- Motivate commitment from all stakeholders on the importance of energy conservation
- Enhance staff awareness of energy conservation
- Ensure the best return on investment from energy conservation
Our Value to Customers
- Benchmark energy management
- Set targets for achieving cost reduction
- Manage energy objectively using metrics
- Conserve energy with confidence
- Improve profits
Awareness is the Key to Energy Conservation
- What is the breakdown of my systems’ energy usage?
- Which of our processes use the largest percentage of energy?
- Have we done enough to conserve energy in these areas?
- Have we identified any surprises?
We begin with understanding where the energy in a facility is being used before we initiate conservation efforts. Understanding the usage allocation helps your upper management make more informed decisions on funding capital initiatives. It also helps plant personnel answer questions such as: