Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are interested!
– Lead Energy Engineers
Graphet Data Mining is hiring Energy Engineers with 3-7 years’ experience in corporate energy planning, manufacturing engineering, industrial controls, large equipment sales, or related areas to meet the growing demand for its Strategic Energy Management services. Our engineers combine engineering, data analytics, and teaming to develop long-term energy plans for Fortune 500 customers.
If you are interested in making a difference to the customer’s strategic energy management planning process, here is what we ask of our engineers:
- Lead project teams consisting of field engineers, subject matter experts, and energy data mining analysts to collect, analyze and visualize operations data. Use the data to develop baseline and predictive energy models that will drive savings.
- Perform site walkthroughs of medium to large industrial and commercial sector customers to evaluate energy-intensive equipment.
- Own primary responsibility for interfacing with customer teams to acquire understanding of existing system and equipment operations schedules, controls, issues, concerns, opportunities and proposed changes.
- Engage site decision making teams in validating the results of analyzed data and providing justification for implementing change.
- Apply sound engineering principles and best practices to develop cost/benefit analysis for energy projects including operational efficiencies, capital funding requests, rebate opportunities, equipment age and condition, etc.
We need someone who can leverage both the engineering integrity and business analysis insight to make a case for energy management. Key success factors for this position are hands-on understanding of the components driving energy use at a site and the collaboration required for implementation success.
– Energy Engineer Analysts
Graphet Data Mining is hiring Energy Engineer Analysts with up to 4 years’ experience. Key responsibilities include:
- Plan, perform, and support onsite data collection, energy audits, and operation assessments.
- Evaluate utility billing and usage trends, analyze energy data, and evaluate energy baselines.
- Identify energy conservation measures using data mining and modeling techniques.
Key success factors for this position are rock solid engineering fundamentals, the curiosity and tenacity to solve complex problems, and an understanding of the components driving energy use at a large industrial or commercial site.